/

Hidden Symmetry

Hi David, these internet collabs never get played out live. If they did they many things could change along the way as it was performed more.

The melody, form, tempo & feel could be switched up. Solos wouldn't  be played the same & might be stretched out or switched up.  On some gigs (like playing jazz standards from The Real Book) the tune would be called up then the form, solo spots would be quickly be discussed on the fly or as the tune was being played.

Edited by Hidden Symmetry
  • Like 1

Jazz isn't my favorite genre but I respect the musicianship. Seems like it's mostly improvisational but somehow the performers make it work. Which I guess is what I mostly pay attention to while listening to jazz. Anyway, nice job on this. Excellent sound.
-Bjorn

11 hours ago, Douglas Kirby said:

Nicely done - excellent song and mix - this would make good driving music -  very cool.

Thanks Douglas

7 hours ago, Bajan Blue said:

As always, excellent - excellent playing and mix - love the Guitar, just great

Cool stuff

Nigel

Thanks Nigel

3 hours ago, bjornpdx said:

Jazz isn't my favorite genre but I respect the musicianship. Seems like it's mostly improvisational but somehow the performers make it work. Which I guess is what I mostly pay attention to while listening to jazz. Anyway, nice job on this. Excellent sound.
-Bjorn

Thanks Bjorn