VSTBuzz: 74% off “Polyscape” by Karanyi Sounds

VSTBuzz

karanyia-sounds_polyscape-square.jpg?fea

Deal: 74% off "Polyscape" by Karanyi Sounds

Value: €53
Discount: 74%
Price: €14

Grab the deal now on http://www.VSTBuzz.com

“Polyscape” is a new synthesizer pad instrument inspired by 90s liquid underground electronic music, synthwave artists, and classic 80s film scores such as Blade Runner by Vangelis and Terminator by Brad Fiedel. The library contains carefully handcrafted patches from 9 analog synths such as Moogs, Oberheim, Sequential Circuits, and Nord Lead.

Note: Requires the FULL Retail version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher (NOT compatible with the free Kontakt Player).

Grab the deal now on http://www.VSTBuzz.com!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Also have Continuo, Wavesynth, Abyss and Vapor keys...

How many of them do you actually have used... Oops sorry, question wrong made, should be: How many of them do you actually have used. Aaaand, it seems you already answered. Cheers 👍

Where was my coat...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fleer said:

Karanyi synths are pretty good. And this one is no exception. Also have Continuo, Wavesynth, Abyss and Vapor keys. 

I agree with Fleer. I own Polyscape and recently upgraded to Polyscape Pro. I think this developer makes some really good libraries for KONTAKT. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, chris.r said:

How many of them do you actually have used... Oops sorry, question wrong made, should be: How many of them do you actually have used. Aaaand, it seems you already answered. Cheers 👍

Where was my coat...

Using plugins and libs is highly overrated. 
As are coats ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Using plugins and libs is highly overrated. 
As are coats ;)

Woof, for a while there, I thought Fleer was going political on us saying that libs are overrated!!!  In fact, now that I pointed it out, I bet it's going to get likes. Danger!!! Danger!!!!  

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, chris.r said:

Where was my coat...

A question we all need to answer.  I'm moving away from Kontakt based synths.  How many of these sounds can be duplicated using VSTs using less disk space.  Karany stuff is nice. 

• Like 1

Sounds quite nice, especially if you're into 80's synth stuff like Jean Micheal Jarre, Vangelis and Larry Fast. I think this would be useful to anybody playing within that realm (looking at you, Wookie), but especially if you don't already have software emulations of those classic synths (which Wookie does).

Listening  to the patch demo, though, I didn't hear anything I couldn't (adequately, if not perfectly) reproduce with synths already in my small collection. Admittedly, I do have Omnisphere, the king of pads and sweeps. But you can get a lot of those types of sounds from the free OBXD Oberheim emulator (although I've switched to the not-free but still inexpensive Oberheim 8-Voice from Cherry Audio). I'd suggest looking at Synthmaster next time it's on sale, and picking up  a couple of Nori Ubukata's Dawn of Electronic Music patch libraries for it - they nail those classic tones.

• Like 1