macProVideo Yearly Pass Deal

cclarry

Learn New CreativeSkills! - Get 75% off Library Passes –

$75 for an entire year of learning!

This year, resolve to become a better artist? Learn new creative skills and get inspired to make better music, edit better video, take better photos and more with an all-access pass to our creative skills library!

At just $6 per month, this is the best deal for professional education on the internet! Offer valid until January 7, 2022.

Coupon 22MPVNewMind72 

https://macprovideo.com/plans

• Like 2

In case folks are interested in Ask.Audio content, that is included in this offer.  It is not Mac/Apple specific by any means. I got (and took) an offer last month for Ask.Video for $72/year and it also includes everything that they offer under the umbrella "Nonlinear Educating" company.  What I was most interested in is the Audio/DAW content, and it's all there.  Note that they treat accounts at the different web sites as separate, even though all the content is the same.  It threw me that my old Ask.Audio account could not be used with the coupon, and I had to create a new one with Ask.Video.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

I got a deal some time ago for $8 a month until I end it.   I like it better than Groove3 and I don't know why.  I also get charged monthly for Groove3.  AS strange as it is I've grown to like Udemy more than both.

I have not tried anything from Udemy yet, but I have read positive comments in addition to yours.  I see they are running a sale for a couple more days.  Is it typical for them to wildly inflate the "regular price" so you jump at 90% off, like so many VST vendors we all know and love?  I am just curious if this type of  sale is likely to return on MLK Day, Super-Bowl Sunday, Valentines Day, etc.