Free Vital patches (December) now available

TracingArcs

21 minutes ago, TracingArcs said:

The December free patch bank is up at Vital https://forum.vital.audio/t/december-2021-free-patch-sharing-thead/8491/15

As usual. place into your Vital Docs folder, and import within Vital. You can then delete the original imported file. There are new skins in the download. Plus there are also links to other free patches at the link.

Thanks! The more time I  spend with Vital,  the more I  like it. I have probably bought AT LEAST two dozen commercial soft synths -- okay,  probably a lot more -- but Vital, which anyone can download for free, has become my favorite of all. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 3

My son is a Vital "power user" and loves it. The sounds he gets out of the software are pretty amazing!  I'm a total newbie with the sound design stuff. But between Vital, MSoundFactory and now Phaseplant, I can't possibly imagine I'll need another synth - ever....  Although, well-done UIs can be very inspiring and good for launching ideas. i.e. Abyss

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mibby said:

But between Vital, MSoundFactory and now Phaseplant, I can't possibly imagine I'll need another synth - ever.... 

You probably won't need any of them, but I dare you to have a look at some u-he synths 😜

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1