PA X-MAS Sale 🎁 Day 16

cclarry

Deskew Gig Performer® 4 UNLOCKED

A bulletproof platform for performing live with your favorite VST and AU virtual instruments and plugin effects.

$199  $99.99

*Local VAT taxes may be added, only if required by law in your country.

Save 50% with your checkout code: 

XMAS21-GP4

Code expires Dec 17, 11:59pm PST

Suhr PT100

The ultimate recreation of the high end multi-channel Suhr tube amp with 3 distinct modes and an incredible wide array of tones.

$149  $29.99

*Local VAT taxes may be added, only if required by law in your country.

Save 80% with your checkout code: 

XMAS21-PT100

Code expires Dec 17, 11:59pm PST

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

3 minutes ago, Soundwise said:

Is there a way to get it for less than $25 (with $25 voucher)?

If you stack this with their bx tuner that goes for $19 and is probably cheapest item at the moment you'll get 29,99+19=48,99 then use your $25 voucher to make it $23.99.

Unless you want it now I think you can get it cheaper if you wait for one of the quarterly sales and get it for even less with some codes or a voucher.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, chris.r said:

If you stack this with their bx tuner that goes for $19 and is probably cheapest item at the moment you'll get 29,99+19=48,99 then use your $25 voucher to make it $23.99.

Unless you want it now I think you can get it cheaper if you wait for one of the quarterly sales and get it for even less with some codes or a voucher.

Man I like how you guys manipulate these items in order to use the vouchers and come out with such low prices. 

When I grow up, I want to manipulate my plugins and vouchers just like you guys!!!  😁

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 5

6 hours ago, Soundwise said:

Is there a way to get it for less than $25 (with $25 voucher)?

The Suhr PT is available for $29.99 even when not on sale, using the code PT100-2999.

That way you get to use your monthly voucher for something else if needed.

Also, during the free $20 voucher giveaway sales the Pete Thorn voucher (PT100-2999)  brings the price of the Suhr PT effectively to $9.99 when you apply the $20 voucher code.  So you may want to hold on to buying it now. 

Edited by Kal S
  • Like 2
  • Great Idea 2