UJAM Advent Teaser

Brian Lawler

" Today’s winner will be announced in the comments before we open the second door tomorrow." 

So they want everyone to plug their product, but only one person gets the thing that they were already giving away months ago......LMAO. 

FWIW this product has the same UJAM acknowledged problem as the other UJAM drummer VST's when used in Cakewalk.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, paulo said:

FWIW this product has the same UJAM acknowledged problem as the other UJAM drummer VST's when used in Cakewalk.

Yep, they told me that they don't see much enough of Cakewalk's userbase to justify the investment into fixing this.

I think people from this forum should start spamming their email regarding the Cakewalk bugs. Or just stop buying their products until they start fixing. But I like their products and really would prefer they'd just fixed it.

50 minutes ago, chris.r said:

Yep, they told me that they don't see much enough of Cakewalk's userbase to justify the investment into fixing this.

I think people from this forum should start spamming their email regarding the Cakewalk bugs. Or just stop buying their products until they start fixing. But I like their products and really would prefer they'd just fixed it.

The guy I was dealing with actually said that I should just buy studio one if I wanted it to work properly as they "don't know how to fix it".

It's probably fair to say that I left him in little doubt what I thought about the idea of changing a DAW program just to accommodate one drum vst.

• Like 2

At some point they are going to have to develop VST3 versions (I would think).  Maybe they will fix them then?  Not holding my breath. I am also disappointed with their support.  I informed them of some bugs in their Virtual Bass (forgot which one) on version one.  They acknowledged them, but didn't fix them until the paid V2 upgrade version.

19 minutes ago, paulo said:

The guy I was dealing with actually said that I should just buy studio one if I wanted it to work properly as they "don't know how to fix it".

It's probably fair to say that I left him in little doubt what I thought about the idea of changing a DAW program just to accommodate one drum vst.

When any post is made regarding UJAM products a mention should be made that there products are not Cakewalk compatible.
If I had know I wouldn't have bought their Dandy Bass plugin

Edited by TheSteven

32 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

When any post is made regarding UJAM products a mention should be made that there products are not Cakewalk compatible.
If I had know I wouldn't have bought their Dandy Bass plugin

The original v.1 guitar and drum products I had were fine for me. I only started to have problems when I upgraded one of the drummer vsts to v.2, so I guess that's when they broke them. As "compensation"  for having a  broken v2, they gave me a GM One licence  ( that was already being given away elsewhere anyway) which also has the same problem. LMAO.

I haven't even bothered to try the basses as they look very much like they are built on the same platform, so I would expect the same problems.