Installed melodyne 5 ctrl+M not working

jm52

Question

SEMI SOLVED:::::  Had to bounce the CLIP to clips

Installed melodyne 5  ctrl+M not working

Attempting to follow instructions by adding melodyne to a track by selecting, and pressing ctrl+m

Nothing happens.

Tried the transfer method.... Works OK... then the melodyne interface disappears, and I cannot re-display.

Guidance please

Edited by jm52
spelling

11 answers to this question

Just one question when you said the Melodyne interface disappears did you check for a tab on the multi dock? 
As said already you need to fully install a purchased copy of the software, register it etc.  Open Cakewalk and let it run the plug in scanner. 

Then highlight a short audio clip and right click the clip and choose regional effects and Melodyne. This will open a tab in the multi dock with the Melodyne interface. 

""Just one question when you said the Melodyne interface disappears did you check for a tab on the multi dock? 
As said already you need to fully install a purchased copy of the software, register it etc.  Open Cakewalk and let it run the plug in scanner. 

Then highlight a short audio clip and right click the clip and choose regional effects and Melodyne. This will open a tab in the multi dock with the Melodyne interface. """

The first window closed.... The second, just minimized..... So a semi-issue now.

I completely uninstalled melodyne, and reinstalled, and activated using the stand-alone version.

Ran the plug-in scanner three times now.

Clip selection, and partial selection, still ghosted.

""" Bounce to clips """

Why did this work????

These clips were recorded from 4-track tape. And copied multiple times.

Bouncing to clips has un-ghosted the selection....

This is like way strange.

Thank you.

Now on to figger how to do the midi conversion stuff.

I wasted hours trying to fix this...... I will report to CW and Celemony.