Audio Damage Black Friday Sale

cclarry

I do not recommend buying AudioDamage from Plugin Boutique.

I bought a 914 MK from Plugin Boutique but can't get the update. I can only download the previous version from Plugin Boutique.

Plugin Boutique was unable to contact AudioDamage.
I have been writing a letter to AudioDamage for a whole year, but still have not received a response.

AudioDamage is a developer who will never answer your queries.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, dasmode said:

I do not recommend buying AudioDamage from Plugin Boutique.

I bought a 914 MK from Plugin Boutique but can't get the update. I can only download the previous version from Plugin Boutique.

Plugin Boutique was unable to contact AudioDamage.
I have been writing a letter to AudioDamage for a whole year, but still have not received a response.

AudioDamage is a developer who will never answer your queries.

Ya - have had many problems with them in the past. They had a massive "server crash" a few years back and lost all registrations. They split the site into two (old and new site), and it became a disaster for updated versions of the plugin (available on the new site) that required old versions in order to update (on the old site). They had non-existent customer support, so I ended up abandoning a couple plugins until they FINALLY responded like many months later.  And they seemed annoyed that they had to help me.

Click on "support" and you'll see them addressing the "server catastrophe" at the top, and promising a solution. That message has been up for YEARS.

Will never buy from them again. Can't trust plugins in a project from a company that poorly managed. Boggles my mind how some companies can't get the bare minimum customer service together.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1