UAD AMS DMX Digital Delay & Pitch Shifter

cclarry

They did have this holiday sale last year.  The larger custom bundles meant a better deal.  

507295054_ScreenShot2021-11-11at1_00_28PM.thumb.png.5d8dbe6e40d1894907282174afec84dd.png

I'm guessing you can add it to a bundle during their BF sale, if they have one (UAD is on my BF list).  Either way, paying $300 for this would be a chump move.  I know UAD has been working on this for years to get it right.  I'm real excited to try it out, but I'll probably drag my feet on a demo till we get closer to the inevitable sales.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

45 minutes ago, e-cue said:

They did have this holiday sale last year.  The larger custom bundles meant a better deal.  

507295054_ScreenShot2021-11-11at1_00_28PM.thumb.png.5d8dbe6e40d1894907282174afec84dd.png

I'm guessing you can add it to a bundle during their BF sale, if they have one (UAD is on my BF list).  Either way, paying $300 for this would be a chump move.  I know UAD has been working on this for years to get it right.  I'm real excited to try it out, but I'll probably drag my feet on a demo till we get closer to the inevitable sales.

I've never used on of those Custom Bundles. Usually they are no big savings for the items I wanted over their Half-Yearly sale of individual plugins IIRC.

1 hour ago, Bapu said:

I've never used on of those Custom Bundles. Usually they are no big savings for the items I wanted over their Half-Yearly sale of individual plugins IIRC.

They'll sometimes add a 'free' one onto one of the bundles.  Re; the "Pick any 2" comes with 3 total and often at a sale price.  Stop me if you already know this.  I usually average them between $75-$100 pre plug in, but I tend to fill up on their stuff.  Right now, the ones I'd like that I don't already own are the Dmx, C-Suite, the Api Pre/Channel strip, The newer SSL quad comp (I still haven't gotten around to upgrading), and that's about it.  I either own or rent the other stuff at PA, so when I do a bundle, I tend to cop some guitar amps or something that are cool but definitely not a necessity.  

• Like 1