Fuse Audio Labs have a 66% off sale running until October 31st (12 CET).

cclarry

5 minutes ago, Zo said:

I'm selling my account with 4 plugins (in case some are interested )

VPRE-2C 

VPRE-376 

VCL-373 

TCS-68

Just curious, ss there something you don't like about them Zo? I like the free EQ and the UIs, but have never gotten around to buying them.

Free for Novation Plugin Collective members: Fuse Audio Labs’ FX plug-in Bucket-500 and VPRE-2C

This month’s exclusive Plug-in Collective community giveaway is Fuse Audio Labs’ FX plug-in Bucket-500 and VPRE-2C, for Mac and Windows. Normally sold for £39.00/$49.00/€44.00, Bucket-500 and VPRE-2C are free to download for Plug-in Collective members from 28th October to 16th December (4pm GMT), and come with a 50% discount code to redeem against any product in the Fuse Audio Labs range.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, mibby said:

Just curious, ss there something you don't like about them Zo? I like the free EQ and the UIs, but have never gotten around to buying them.

Those are exellent , i just use Neold stuff (same dev ) as a first reflex , they're all great tyhe Tape will be something i will by again !! selling the account to avoid the buyer fees per licences .... just cleaning my folders 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Frank said:

Free for Novation Plugin Collective members: Fuse Audio Labs’ FX plug-in Bucket-500 and VPRE-2C

This month’s exclusive Plug-in Collective community giveaway is Fuse Audio Labs’ FX plug-in Bucket-500 and VPRE-2C, for Mac and Windows. Normally sold for £39.00/$49.00/€44.00, Bucket-500 and VPRE-2C are free to download for Plug-in Collective members from 28th October to 16th December (4pm GMT), and come with a 50% discount code to redeem against any product in the Fuse Audio Labs range.

Are those full version or limitation on ? 

24 minutes ago, Zo said:

Those are exellent , i just use Neold stuff (same dev ) as a first reflex , they're all great tyhe Tape will be something i will by again !! selling the account to avoid the buyer fees per licences .... just cleaning my folders 

That's only $19 with their current sale until the 31st. 

https://fuseaudiolabs.com/#/pages/product?id=300989942

Plug-in Collective/Sound Collective Bucket-500 & VPRE-2C
WE ARE AWARE OF AN ISSUE WITH THIS OFFER. WE ARE WORKING TO RESOLVE IT AND RECOMMEND YOU CHECK BACK HERE AT 17:00 GMT ON FRIDAY 29TH OCTOBER FOR AN UPDATE.

From the Collective page....