Groove 3 Perk - Waves Renaissance Bass

cclarry

5 minutes ago, abacab said:

I had a previously purchased Groove3 annual all-access pass (now expired), and am currently on an annual pass that was included with my iZotope MPS 4.

But the perks say I still need to buy something in order to claim it.

All you should have to do is click the "Redeem" button and the serial # should appear!
That's all I had to do!  My AAP expired last month.  All that I have now is the 30 Day Waves pass,
and I got it!

14 minutes ago, cclarry said:

All you should have to do is click the "Redeem" button and the serial # should appear!
That's all I had to do!  My AAP expired last month.  All that I have now is the 30 Day Waves pass,
and I got it!

Now that's weird, suddenly a redeem button appears in my Groove3 perks account! Maybe logging out and back in again bumped something! Thanks for the heads-up!

• Great Idea 2

1 hour ago, abacab said:

I had a previously purchased Groove3 annual all-access pass (now expired), and am currently on an annual pass that was included with my iZotope MPS 4.

But the perks say I still need to buy something in order to claim it.

I was in the same situation a couple of months ago, and after contacting their support, they fixed it for me. I now have access to all the perks.

Edited by Yan Filiatrault

39 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

I was in the same situation a couple of months ago, and after contacting their support, they fixed it for me. I now have access to all the perks.

I am good now! Don't know what happened, but it apparently fixed itself since my earlier post. :)

• Like 2