IK Lurssen Mastering Console & Mixbox on Sale

cclarry

Larry,

Mixbox is $119.99 with an auto reduction of -50.00  when you add it to your cart.  No additions Jam points can be used.  This total price is  locked in at $69.99 for a great Deal from IK Multimedia.

They auto add the MIXB50  Promo code  -$50,  NICE.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, jesse g said:

Larry,

Mixbox is $119.99 with an auto reduction of -50.00  when you add it to your cart.  No additions Jam points can be used.  This total price is  locked in at $69.99 for a great Deal from IK Multimedia.

That's the crossgrade...and yes, the code is added automatically once placed in the cart on the crossgrade
(not at JRR)

Edited by cclarry

3 minutes ago, jesse g said:

Larry,

Great deal but still $20 more than when I bought it 10 days ago with that same code.

Lurssen is very nice!

I'm not quite sure how they do it, but this seems to actually do a very good job, especially for somebody like me who is not a mixing/mastering engineer.

I did a side by side with Ozone Elements and I got better results faster with this!