Just when you thought itwas save to come to the coffee shop - another music cartoon

Notes_Norton

19 hours ago, Notes_Norton said:

If this gets nuked, I apologize in advance.

Apology rejected. Do not apologize. Should it happen, wear your reprimand like a badge of honour....... It's like taking a walk through that sketchy part of town.

Ever had one of those days where you're a bit down that your life hasn't quite worked out the way you would have liked. You start to spiral downwards and as your mood darkens, it gets worse.......you begin to feel like a completely useless, ugly, unlovable waste of oxygen that could have otherwise been used to keep someone worthwhile alive. In your pocket you probably carry a non organ donor card. This is not because of any choice you have made. Surgeons the world over got together and agreed that no part of you should ever be allowed to contaminate the body of any other mortal and thus issued this particular card to you and you alone. If you crossed them, gangland bosses wouldn't even let their pigs eat you. In fact they would just leave you be and let you continue to live your life because they can imagine no worse punishment than that. So eventually you find yourself in that part of town seeking to be amongst your people.....

An hour later you find that you feel much better. You may have your faults, but hey, at least you're not that guy, right?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, paulo said:

Apology rejected. Do not apologize. Should it happen, wear your reprimand like a badge of honour....... It's like taking a walk through that sketchy part of town.

Ever had one of those days where you're a bit down that your life hasn't quite worked out the way you would have liked. You start to spiral downwards and as your mood darkens, it gets worse.......you begin to feel like a completely useless, ugly, unlovable waste of oxygen that could have otherwise been used to keep someone worthwhile alive. In your pocket you probably carry a non organ donor card. This is not because of any choice you have made. Surgeons the world over got together and agreed that no part of you should ever be allowed to contaminate the body of any other mortal and thus issued this particular card to you and you alone. If you crossed them, gangland bosses wouldn't even let their pigs eat you. In fact they would just leave you be and let you continue to live your life because they can imagine no worse punishment than that. So eventually you find yourself in that part of town seeking to be amongst your people.....

An hour later you find that you feel much better. You may have your faults, but hey, at least you're not that guy, right?

There was me, that is Paulo, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening... 😆

7 hours ago, craigb said:

There was me, that is Paulo, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening... 😆

.A-Clockwork-Orange-1971-Images.jpg&f=1&n

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...