Suggestion- using TAGS on DEALS

Hidden Symmetry

I thought it might be a good idea when posting to add the company, mfg., product or sale type tag. This way when the tag is clicked all relevant posts (sales, tech info, issues etc.) will all appear on a results page for easier reading, referencing or comparison of past sales etc..

Edited by Hidden Symmetry
sp
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 2

+1

And please supply some details.

This forum has mouse over info (where on a PC if you put your mouse over the topic link  you see a preview of the message content.
Look at some of Larry's posts on the old forum.
Just posting a link with no details other than Sale  or such is lazy. 

Edited by TheSteven

As for my wish list, I’d like this forum to have a grace period as far as editing posts is concerned. Not many forums allow for this, but the old Cake forum did (and VI Control as well as KVR still do). In essence this means you’ve got a few minutes to edit your post without it being labeled as “edited”. 

• Great Idea 1

5 hours ago, Fleer said:

As for my wish list, I’d like this forum to have a grace period as far as editing posts is concerned. Not many forums allow for this, but the old Cake forum did (and VI Control as well as KVR still do). In essence this means you’ve got a few minutes to edit your post without it being labeled as “edited”. 

I thought that was down to whether someone else had viewed the post or not.

Edited by Wibbles
Just testing. But not here.

On 12/31/2018 at 4:37 AM, Fleer said:

As for my wish list, I’d like this forum to have a grace period as far as editing posts is concerned.

Many years ago I formulated a law which I think is universal. I call it Canopus' Law:
The last spelling error is never detected until you have pressed the Send buttton.

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Fleer said:

I’m afraid not. Even when editing instantly after posting, it gets marked as “Edited”. 

You didn't see the edit I did instantly ...

... but my comment was regarding the other forums, not this one. My apologies for not making myself clearer.

• Like 1