Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
batsbrew

a rocker, "work it out"

Recommended Posts

I don't remember  this song, but I like it very much.  I like your picture, too.  Did you record your guitar through the condenser mic?  I ask because you always get the best guitar sounds.  All in all, very classic!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/23/2019 at 10:41 AM, Lynn said:

I don't remember  this song, but I like it very much.  I like your picture, too.  Did you record your guitar through the condenser mic?  I ask because you always get the best guitar sounds.  All in all, very classic!

hey lynn!

this is off my trouble album,

you can get it here:

https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/batsbrew12

 

yes, this tune has several guitar tracks, some went thru the condenser.

some thru a 57, and some direct thru a Palmer PDI-09.

for certain levels of girth, i like the condenser (it's a shure KSM44).

thanks for listening!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad you bumped this.  It's killer.  Like I've said before, I can't possibly do stuff like this but I really appreciate it.  Love the drums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Sailor55 said:

Glad you bumped this.  It's killer.  Like I've said before, I can't possibly do stuff like this but I really appreciate it.  Love the drums.

hey sailor! glad you got a chance to check it before it's gone....

drums on this one are all live. brent dacus is his name, from the D/FW area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's a powerfull awesome rock song! Great intro, great guitars, great voices, clear mix with top sound. TOP ROCK VOCALS i like it very much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bat,

EZDrummer on this one?
I love that snare, the whole kit really.

As always, all groupies must bow down!

T

I too am glad you bumped it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/9/2019 at 10:04 AM, Harry C. said:

That's a powerfull awesome rock song! Great intro, great guitars, great voices, clear mix with top sound. TOP ROCK VOCALS i like it very much.

alright harry!

glad you dig this one, i put my heart and soul into this one.

 

 

 

16 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

Bat,

EZDrummer on this one?
I love that snare, the whole kit really.

As always, all groupies must bow down!

T

I too am glad you bumped it...

hey T, 

no, these are LIVE DRUMS.

played by Brent Dacus, out of the D/FW area.

 

and he's bad @ss.

 

he asked me how to play it (he's a degreed guy, symphony, jazz, country, gig stew), and i said

"Think Neanderthal."

 

LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent performances and melodies. Especially the guitar lines

Edited by kakku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/22/2019 at 8:21 AM, kakku said:

Excellent performances and melodies. Especially the guitar lines

hi kakku,

thanks for listening.

i try to do more melodies, with my guitar lines, than riffs, 

tho i do love me some riffs!!

LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...