VST Buzz Deal - LSS Strings

cclarry

Alternate opinion...I rather like Aria Sounds. The choir is quite useful.  I have had no problems with them. Larry,  last March you said their support was terrible but then they got back to you and reset your download links. Is that what you were referring to about bad support?

I have no experience with their London Strings or other older products.

Maybe I am biased because my dog's name is Aria.

Edited by Doug Rintoul

1 hour ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Alternate opinion...I rather like Aria Sounds. The choir is quite useful.  I have had no problems with them. Larry,  last March you said their support was terrible but then they got back to you and reset your download links. Is that what you were referring to about bad support?

I have no experience with their London Strings or other older products.

Maybe I am biased because my dog's name is Aria.

I definitely like the Aria products...but without support they become a problem...
some are just "OK"....but any product with "lack of support" is one to be wary of

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

I definitely like the Aria products...but without support they become a problem...
some are just "OK"....but any product with "lack of support" is one to be wary of

I bought LSS Strings for $40 when they were on sale at APD. For that price, I was willing to take the risk. To be honest, the number of times I have contacted support for any software is close to nil. I have actually gotten more support from places like this forum.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1