Sonible Smart EQ 2 Birthday Sale

ZincT

Funny thing... 

I have smart:reverb and smart:EQ 2 so only smart:comp lacking to have all parts from smart:bundle... but...

My price at Sonible for  smart:bundle upgrade is 149.17 EUR  but price for  smart:comp alone is 107.50 EUR...

Both prices are discounted comparing to ones when I am not logged in...

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Mesh said:

Piotr, how do you like the smart verb?

I tested the demo and although it was good, it didn't quite make an impression on me. Possibly, I may have needed to spend more time on it.,,IDK.

Generally speaking, I like it.  Especially because of non-conventional  approach and great workflow  but it requires a lot of cpu and I have only i5 4460 so need to set buffer to big values what make thing for rare use to me...

To be honest when thinking with cold head and looking at reverbs already bought I should probably skip that deal but well... you know :)  It was different, unique so of course I was unable to resist. And don't take me wrong I like how it sounds but having gotos with other proven reverbs it is just let's say only adding different animal to my arsenal...

Maybe if I upgraded my machine to be able to run smoothly with demanding plugins I would take opportunities to use it more often and like more.

• Thanks 1