Lots of Arturia updates...

simon

Looks like most of the arturia synths have been updated - including V-Collection, Pigments and Ob-Xa

An example of the release notes:

Bug fixes:

Instruments state is now properly recalled when reloading an FL Studio project 

Reduced projects loading time and size optimisation 

No more missing samples when browsing sound banks in the Store 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

24 minutes ago, Tony Carpenter said:

Thanks Simon, with the way this all installs I think I'll wait until I actually install on the new PC...  yikes...

was fairly quick and painless here - it does dump stuff all over your desktop without asking but easy to delete.....FWIW the update before this ( a couple of weeks ago) fixed a lot of crashes I was having in cubase.  Dunno what version you're on but worth bearing it in mind IF you are having issues.

An FYI - When logged into the ARTURIA SOFTWARE CENTRE click on your name top right and go to preferences in the drop down menu.

Now go to ADVANCED and UNTICK SILENT INSTALL.

Back at the update page for all the instruments, click update on each indivividual one and it will allow you to step through the install asking for where .. next next type things.

Way more control ..

If you dont like where your current ARTURIA stuff is installed just uninstall everything via Control panel and then reinstall using the ARTURIA SOFTWARE CENTRE and Silent install off, now you have everything where you want it!!

• Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1