PA Vertigo VSC-2

cclarry

3 hours ago, mibby said:

This one just might be my favorite compressor to-date!  It's the first one I reach for and the one I use probably more than any other... 

Yes this is a good comp. I use it also. The more I use it the more I like it!!

8 hours ago, Grem said:

Yes this is a good comp. I use it also. The more I use it the more I like it!!

It's so easy to dial in and is so clean and snappy. Really a great one.  Vertigo doesn't seem to be affiliated with PA anymore however.    @Zo pointed out on another thread awhile back that there's a new version out with more features.  But unfortunately, it is nowhere near the no-brainer price of this one!  (Someday... 🤔 )

8 hours ago, mibby said:

it is nowhere near the no-brainer price of this one!

Long time ago I bought Vertigo VS3 from a user on this forum, and I paid a lot more for it than this no-brainer price. Vertigo is good stuff. 

58 minutes ago, Grem said:

Long time ago I bought Vertigo VS3 from a user on this forum, and I paid a lot more for it than this no-brainer price. Vertigo is good stuff. 

Do you mean the VSM-3, the saturator? I picked that one up a while ago too. I know it will be good, but just haven't taken the to learn it.   Maybe tonight.  ;)

42 minutes ago, mibby said:

haven't taken the to learn it.   Maybe tonight.

Yes, I had to read the manual. And experiment. It's a really good saturation plugin that I don't hear much about at all. The ability to blend the 2nd and 3rd order harmonics was a great feature when it came out. But it also has some great ability to adjust the harmonics the way you like. And listen to each solo. And different options to blend them!! I could go on....  : )

• Like 1