Overloud Reverb weel Up to 60% off

jude77

3 hours ago, Mesh said:

Been wanting to get Breverb2 for sometime (still have the Cakewalk version). Has this ever been below $99 when on sale? (just wondering when to jump in)…...they need to do a  Waves pricing on this. :P

I'm in the same boat and agree!   It sounds great but never goes on sale. You can get it down to $80 at JRR if you haven't used your 20% discount yet...

It's the same with most of their plugins.  I want to support them because they were so generous to the CW users when things went down, but..

• Thanks 2

Same here. BREVERB (CW) is the only reverb I use. I have a few others (the convolution verb that came with SPLAT at some point, maybe there's a verb in the Melda free bundle, there may or may not be reverbs in the Sonitus and BlueTube stuff). Don't know; I only use the one.

Would love to get the full version just for completeness, but not at their normal prices, and not even at $99. Ultimately, I don't think there's anything I'm really missing, reverb-wise, that I'd use. Infinite space reverbs ala Zynaptic Wormhole might be fun to dick around with, but not something that'd ever be used in the tracks I make. Besides, I've already got the freebies from Valhalla (Space Modulator, Freq Echo, and Super Massive) which do that kind of thing.

Might eventually pick up Valhalla VintageVerb, Room and/or Plate. At $50 each, they're in the "I'm bored, let's buy a new toy" category. A $179 VST is not.

Also, the BREVERB UI (at least in the slightly lobotomized CW edition) leaves something to be desired to my mind. Lot of wasted space, would prefer to have all the controls visible at once, rather than buried in tabs, etc.

6 hours ago, John Bradley said:

the BREVERB UI ... leaves something to be desired to my mind.

I agree.

Not that you want another verb, but the be sure and grab the Zynaptic free one. It's limited, but fantastic!  You need to sign up for their newsletter on their site.  I'm sure there's a link in the forum here somewhere...

I did have Zynaptiq's Wormhole for awhile, but ended up selling it. It's great for sound design/create fx's that are "out there", but for my general guitar usage it was a bit over the top and couldn't use it on a regular basis.

Thanks Mibby for the heads up on Subspace....will check that out. :)