Free Orange Tiny Terror Amp to IK subscribers

Lemar Sain

yep ypou have a regular amplitube version and the collection version , witch by the way sounds diffrerent fo a strange reason , same for cabinet if i recall well ..

9 hours ago, RSMcGuitar said:

Oh, I get it. It looks like you own the cab JP Jazz CFH but not the amp Jazz Amp 120 CFH

So should I look for it somewhere else then??  I get the difference between a "cab" and an "amp",  but...   Did I buy something I can't use??  And meanwhile I'm scrolling through all the stuff I didn't buy and can't use?

9 hours ago, Zo said:

yep ypou have a regular amplitube version and the collection version , witch by the way sounds diffrerent fo a strange reason , same for cabinet if i recall well ..

Does this mean I can't use it without buying something else?  I'm lost.

7 minutes ago, Zo said:

no you can use the amplituibe version , while the collection version is unloked if you get the dumbagg collection lol

Where is the Amplitude version then?  I guess I somehow bought the "dumbagg" version instead??  I'm more crossed up now than ever!  🤔

2 minutes ago, mibby said:

Where is the Amplitude version then?  I guess I somehow bought the "dumbagg" version instead??  I'm more crossed up now than ever!  🤔

Presets :

image.thumb.png.3975e6f652ddbcc94a91354f121fe9be.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Zo. Nuts, but I could swear I've been all through that menu many times over now...  But if I bought just the speakers then, no wonder.   I'll look again tonight. Thanks guys.

-- edit --

Ahhh. Those pics are what I'm looking for Zo! 

Anyone know of other Amp sims out there the Roland 120 Jazz Chorus?  This thing made me fall in love with the chorus effect.

Edited by mibby

Just now, mibby said:

Thanks Zo. Nuts, but I could swear I've been all through that menu many times over now...  But if I bought just the speakers then, no wonder.   I'll look again tonight. Thanks guys.

do you have amplitube deluxe ?

13 hours ago, mibby said:

Thanks. I've seen that one, but mine seems to be locked?

customshop.png

amplitude.png

Ok i got it  , you bought the dimebag version , so you should have it , do a restore my gear  process to unlock

1 minute ago, mibby said:

I have done that many times over...  😕

crazy ... contact Ryan or Peter 

Do you see Dimbag in your IK account ?

Edited by Zo

2 minutes ago, Zo said:

Be sure to select Amplitube world ...

I've been sure many times over too.  Thanks for all the help. I guess I'll take it up with support - unless someone knows of another great Amp sim for it out there!  😛

Edited by mibby

Just now, mibby said:

I've been sure many times over too.  Thanks for all the help. I guess I'll take it up with support - unless someone knows of another great Amp sim for it out there!  😛

what do you need ?