90 Day Trial of Recording Revolution _+ 2 FREE Courses - 14 hrs left

cclarry

Just a heads up that in a few hours, my special offer for VIP + REThink Mixing and the JumpStart Series will end, and the doors will close for new members to join.

This is really is your last chance to try out my exclusive online music community Recording Revolution VIP free for 90 days, and get two of my best-selling mixing courses as well, no strings attached.

So click here to claim your free 90 days of VIP + REThink Mixing and JumpStart Series now.

With VIP, you’ll be plugged into a vibrant, active community of musicians just like you, and be able to get feedback and accountability on the music you’re currently working on.

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

29 minutes ago, Fwrend said:

Thanks Lars!  Got this for my son.  I like Graham and his videos.   

But...… I really despise info-emails!!!  Just give me the details, don't make me skim/scroll down a mile!  :)

Completely agree...tell me what it is...what I get, and be done!

9 minutes ago, Marc Cormier said:

Do you have to give your credit card info or is there another way to get access?  I can't see any option to sign up or create an account otherwise.

It requires a credit card....but nothing will be charged to it until after the 90 days.  You just have to remember to cancel
if you don't want to continue and be charged

• Thanks 1

This is a solid course and Graham is a solid guy all around. Don't worry about him charging you where you don't want to be charged. He'll even give you your money back if you bought the course and didn't like it. He's also a Christian and that may or may not mean anything to someone but it this case it means he won't do you wrong if there was any concern there. I bought the Rethink Mixing course a few years ago at 50% off and can recommend it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2