Sad News, Kobe Bryant passed away today at age 41

jesse g

"Kobe Bryant, the NBA MVP who had a 20-year career with the Lakers, was killed Sunday when the helicopter he was traveling in crashed and burst into flames in the hills above Calabasas. His daughter Gianna, 13, was also on board and died along with seven others."

Edited by jesse g
  • Sad 1

When I lived in LA I used to love watching him play ( on TV ) I was pretty sorry to see he passed away .

I consider him to be on the level of a Hendrix or any super creative  musician I have ever admired  ..

Heck even some of the most Iconic  Musicians that ever walked this planet  have been taken out by air travel .

I mean what can I say ? Death is not always a pretty thing , Yet it is a very creative thing if you think about it ..There are so many ways to go ....

When somebody like Kolbe dies it is always a shock  .  Part of  humanity is to  not want to think about  how  mortal  we truly are  no matter what our station in life may be ..

It just goes to show me , no matter who I am and what dreams I would like to accomplish in this life , I 'm still gonna find out for myself some time in the future what it will be like to have shed my mortal coil .

RIP Kolbe and all who perished in the helicopter crash 

You did leave a lot of Love and inspired many people while you were here .

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz