Acustica N4 Scary Deal 70% off

cclarry

And it's not over. 119.70 Euros

Several of you have been asking for a version of N4 with the same graphical interface as Nebula 3, to be able to use some external configuration programs such as Nebula Setups with the Nebula 3 workflow. We listened to your request and we decided to provide a version of Nebula 3 based on the latest N4 engine and perfectly compatible with N4. Act fast though as the promo ends November 11, 2019, at 11:59 pm Italian time. 

Learn more.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

2 minutes ago, Carlos said:

It did for me, I just tested it, are you sure you used the latest they sent you? (Expiring Nov 12th)

Got the code on Oct 28th, if that's of any help.

The one I tried to use expires on Nov 8th...so I tried the one that expires on the 12th...same result
COUPON IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PRODUCT - even despite the fact that the email says it 
CAN be used on N4

Good news.

I'm guessing it's necessary to be logged in because the personal discounts are connected to each account . They don't want you sharing or giving them away. (Plugin Alliance is changing their system after Nov. , loyalty vouchers will have a minimum order value because of sharing)

Edited by Hidden Symmetry
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hidden Symmetry said:

Good news.

I'm guessing it's necessary to be logged in because the personal discounts are connected to each account . They don't want you sharing or giving them away. (Plugin Alliance is changing their system after Nov. , loyalty vouchers will have a minimum order value because of sharing)

Yep...people have to spoil a good thing by not abiding by the rules...it's a shame

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Yep...people have to spoil a good thing by not abiding by the rules...it's a shame

It is very true... Many of us have part of that guilt on our arms. Any of us who has more than 1 tuner ;)

We abused bugs in their system but we could easily guess it was a bug not their intention to provide to us different tricks to buy cheaper ...

And on the other side we would like them to provide great plugins while they need to have decent income because their cost are high, they need to pay huge money every month in salaries to their contractors, workers, infrastructure,  invest in development and pay different bills as they also have families and would like to see any sense in their work...

They just need to be able to have their business running great with increasing income to be able keep it on.

• Like 1

Have been using N4 for a couple of years now and love it, so many flavours of EQ and Compressor plus loads of esoteric fx. Tim Petherick, AlexB and Cupwise make nebula libraries for pittance and for me beat anything in Algo world for sound hands down. Workflow can be a pain to get used to as you have load separate N4 instances for multiple EQ bands or preampos and can add to CPU hit. Some prefer the Acquas from Acustica for this reason. Go for it at this price though!