GForce introduce Oberheim DMX drum machine

D-Fused Sounds

GForce introduce Oberheim DMX, an ode to the legendary drum machine of the past, seamlessly integrated with the speed and versatility of today’s digital realm.
GForce Oberheim DMX is available with 50% introductory discount at the price of $24,99 instead of $49,99.

Edited by D-Fused Sounds
  • Like 4

• D-Fused Sounds changed the title to GForce introduce Oberheim DMX drum machine
4 minutes ago, Kirean said:

Wonder if this is gonna get added to the Obe Bundle?

I don't know,  anyway OB instruments owner can try by adding the DMX in cart at the GForce store,   discount is automatically applied in case.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, D-Fused Sounds said:

I don't know,  anyway OB instruments owner can try by adding the DMX in cart at the GForce store,   discount is automatically applied in case.

It’s not even on the GForce site under products yet, but it’s ok because I have profound hacking skills and breached all their firewalls to get this link for you:

https://www.gforcesoftware.com/products/dmx/

However, there's no further discount for owners of the other Oberheim stuff. Note I don’t own the bundle but all of the single products but OB-EZ.

8 hours ago, Kirean said:

Wonder if this is gonna get added to the Obe Bundle?

The Bundle Shows it:

https://www.gforcesoftware.com/products/the-oberheim-bundle/

I haven't checked what price the bundle was prior, but here is the RRP and sale price including it.

ORIGINAL PRICE WAS: £249.99.
CURRENT PRICE IS: £199.99.EX. VAT

I expect it might be like this though:

I purchased the previous Oberheim Bundle, is there a crossgrade available for adding OB-X?

• Yes. Registered owners of Oberheim SEM and/or Oberheim OB-E can cross-grade to Oberheim OB-X at a preferential rate. Please log in to your account and add OB-X to your basket to receive the discount.
  • This discount cannot be applied to second hand or transferred licences.

Edited by MusicMan

I got "The Bundle" when they previously added something significant to it (SEM?) and then got OB-EZ for free later.

However, seems like this time they haven't added DMX to the bundle for previous users. Can't find any loyalty discounts/crossgrades either.