All Softube updated to 2.5.83

cclarry

Thanks for posting about the update!

FYI--remember that newer Softube Installers (post 2020) "break" the Prochannel Softube plugins.  This has been the case since 2020.  There are some different workarounds.  One is to install the latest Softube installers first, and then  run the older installer that worked with Prochannel (FET, Passive EQ, Active EQ, Focusing EQ and TSAR-1R).

I just did this again last week and it worked.  I was able to get the latest VST3 and VST2 Softube plugins updated, then went back and ran the old Softube 2.3.41 installer just to install the Prochannel versions.  It works perfectly.  I also put the older vst2 plugins that work with Prochannel in a separate folder vst folder.  It works!

Just remember that the newest Softube installer always unistalls/removes older Softube plugins and settings first, then installs.  So running the older prochannel installers AFTER you run the latest ones is one workaround.

Here is a link to what was done back in 2020 to get a workaround so Prochannel Softube would still work: 

c2

• Like 2