REM Here we go

Not sure where your post was intended Matt, but, if you click on the "Share" button and copy the link, you can paste it directly into the forum like this:

(Love the song though! 🙂 )

• Like 1

REM never did like them much. At all.

Then again, I didn't like Ozzy when he first came out as a Solo Artist.

Didn't like the Police either. Never bought any of their albums. Have much respect for Andy and Stewart. And yes Gordon is a hell of a musician. I just get fed up with him after... it don't take much.

Didn't like AC/DC when they came out either. Wasn't until Back IN Black that I started liking them. Then I went through the back catalog and thought... WTF didn't I like this?!!

Everyone of those bands I have come around to like in some form or another. Except REM.

Edited by Grem

2 hours ago, Grem said:

REM never did like them much. At all.

Then again, I didn't like Ozzy when he first came out as a Solo Artist.

Didn't like the Police either. Never bought any of their albums. Have much respect for Andy and Stewart. And yes Gordon is a hell of a musician. I just get fed up with him after... it don't take much.

Didn't like AC/DC when they came out either. Wasn't until Back IN Black that I started liking them. Then I went through the back catalog and thought... WTF didn't I like this?!!

Everyone of those bands I have come around to like in some form or another. Except REM.

There's been a few bands for me that I wasn't enamored with right away, but they just kept growing on me the more I listened (REM was one).  On the other hand, there's also quite a few bands where it felt like the radio and the hype was trying to tell me that I must like them, but they became more and more meh to me.  Mood and intention are huge!

• Like 1