8DIO THIS WEEKEND ONLY: Deep Quintet Strings is just $28!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

cclarry

58 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Wow, that's a crazy price. I just picked these up a few months ago. But I still haven't gotten around to installing my new SSD to download them.. The demos sound gorgeous to my ears.ย 

[DISCLOSURE: I've stated this a bunch of times,ย  but just to be transparent,ย  8Dioย  is one of more than 3 dozen developers I've given consulting advice to over the years. Although I've only advised them on the SoundPaint brand,ย  not 8Dio.]

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

Wow, that's a crazy price. I just picked these up a few months ago. But I still haven't gotten around to installing my new SSD to download them.. The demos sound gorgeous to my ears.ย 

[DISCLOSURE: I've stated this a bunch of times,ย  but just to be transparent,ย  8Dioย  is one of more than 3 dozen developers I've given consulting advice to over the years. Although I've only advised them on the SoundPaint brand,ย  not 8Dio.]

At this rate it's more like do I new to add another one or upgrade to a bigger one.

• Thanks 1

If I were making string music, I might well get this. As it is, I've got so many string vst that I don't use, I cannot justify even 28 bucks.... which makes me sad. ๐Ÿ˜ž

• Sad 1

I own 8DIO's Deep Solo Strings bundle (bass, cello, viola, violin). Anyone have a thought as to whether Deep Quintet Strings would supply something important that Deep Solo Strings lacks? Thanks

44 minutes ago, fpoir said:

I own 8DIO's Deep Solo Strings bundle (bass, cello, viola, violin). Anyone have a thought as to whether Deep Quintet Strings would supply something important that Deep Solo Strings lacks? Thanks

I also own Deep Solo Strings and bought this, but have yet to install it. 8Dio's customer support person explained the differences in the two libraries in a chat before I bought it. But it clearly sounds different and I believe the articulations are quite different. You can compare the articulations and if you want more information than that, I'd suggest using their chat. But I loved the sound in the demos.ย 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

I also own Deep Solo Strings and bought this, but have yet to install it. 8Dio's customer support person explained the differences in the two libraries in a chat before I bought it. But it clearly sounds different and I believe the articulations are quite different. You can compare the articulations and if you want more information than that, I'd suggest using their chat. But I loved the sound in the demos.ย 

Great, thanks

• Like 1

On 3/30/2024 at 12:07 PM, PavlovsCat said:

It's great that you have both libraries! Deep Solo Strings and the one you recently purchased likely have their own unique sonic characteristics and articulations, which can provide different options and textures for your compositions.