e-instruments Piano Day Sale

cclarry

I bought the Rhodes Electric S but did not find much use for it in my setup. Lots of tweakability but was still hard for me to gel with the overall sound. I eventually settled on the Keyscape Rhodes as a default starting point

• Like 3

8 hours ago, jngnz said:

The Wurli or Rhodes any good?

I have the e-instruments Wurli and think it's pretty good. I find it's greatest strengths are in how you can customize the sound with the GUI. Especially for the dead key sound (I think it's the unplugged Wurli key sound that they mix in -- which is what I love so much about the AcousticSamples Wurlie library demos). I've created my own presets turning up that dead key sound that I like more than their presets. But I'd say it's a library I'm really glad I bought. I also bought the 145B from SkyBox Audio which has slightly different characteristics than the 201A -- it's more pristine. I have a bunch of Rhodes libraries, with the Famous E being my favorite and I quite like the freebie Rhodes from Fractured Audio too. 
@jngnz This was the video that sold me on the W.  I'd strongly recommend checking it out. 

• Like 4