PA Unlimited $10 Vouchers

cclarry

Just checked for fun - but the $19.99 plugins do not qualify. (Has worked before with the $0.01 difference, but not this time!) 

Luckily my Mix & Master subscription renews this month (grandfathered in) and they sent me a voucher to get the XXL sub for the same price. Niiiiiiiiice. 

• Like 2

Hmm, you can get any Unfiltered Audio plug-in for $19.99. I like Unfiltered Audio plug-ins. Thanks to these voucher and MEGA sales, I have their entire line except for Tails (don't need no more reverbs) and LION (a synth that didn't inspire me).

But if you like Glitchmachines and the like, Unfiltered Audio's stuff is crazy cool.

Edited by Starship Krupa

1 hour ago, Starship Krupa said:

Hmm, you can get any Unfiltered Audio plug-in for $9.99. I like Unfiltered Audio plug-ins. Thanks to these voucher and MEGA sales, I have their entire line except for Tails (don't need no more reverbs) and LION (a synth that didn't inspire me).

But if you like Glitchmachines and the like, Unfiltered Audio's stuff is crazy cool.

I like Unfiltered Audio too. But gone are the days where you could get them super-cheap. The most that I spent on their plugins was 18.04€ for Byome. And I don't regret it. But for another 16.22€ I got Lo-fi-af, SpecOps, G8, Zip, Fault, Dent 2, Indent 2, Sandman Pro, and Instant Delay. That's an average of 1.80€ per plugin. I understand why they don't do that anymore. Their generosity was crazy.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

I like Unfiltered Audio too. But gone are the days where you could get them super-cheap. The most that I spent on their plugins was 18.04€ for Byome. And I don't regret it. But for another 16.22€ I got Lo-fi-af, SpecOps, G8, Zip, Fault, Dent 2, Indent 2, Sandman Pro, and Instant Delay. That's an average of 1.80€ per plugin. I understand why they don't do that anymore. Their generosity was crazy.

Generosity? I think they were just completely clueless. 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, ralfrobert said:

Generosity? I think they were just completely clueless. 

Well other than the Lo-Fi one the rest listed could be picked up one at a time for free when they did $20 coupons with no min spend.  They knew people would utilize the coupons for the free-bees.  

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

Well other than the Lo-Fi one the rest listed could be picked up one at a time for free when they did $20 coupons with no min spend.  They knew people would utilize the coupons for the free-bees.  

But with stacking and special offers combined with vouchers, there were many unwanted events caused by a stoned intern. Or these were super smart moves I don't understand until now. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ralfrobert said:

But with stacking and special offers combined with vouchers, there were many unwanted events caused by a stoned intern. Or these were super smart moves I don't understand until now. 

Yes, sometimes that happened and they would course correct, but those low cost UA ones they were well aware of being offered for free 1 at a time.  When they would reset the vouchers it became common for people to get all of those within a year for free.

They did this many many times and therefore was not a mistake.  

I considered these the entry point to buy their other products that never were free, of which I do have a few.

And good luck getting anyone to actually pay the $20 transfer fee for them even if you gave away the license, let alone try to sell them

Edited by Brian Walton

2 hours ago, Solidos said:

it's $19.99. The voucher is for $10 with a minimum spend of $20

Corrected, thank you.

Still a bargain for such things as BYOME and TRIAD. I paid more than that for them and was happy to do it.

When I first got BYOME, I was just getting into making the really weird glitchy warpy sounds and I felt like I'd been handed the KEYS. If you're into modulation, there ain't nothing quite like BYOME/TRIAD with those virtual patch cords, every control modulateable at whatever rate you want.