ReValver Users: Update to version 5.04

cclarry

ReValver Update 5.04 Release Notes

► All amp models ship with new matched custom cab Impulse Responses (IRs) and default presets

► Updated ReValver demo preset bank

► VST Host module now supports VST3 plugins

► VST Host (Stomp and FX Module) behaviour is more user friendly

► New modules/instruments for Headrush and Producer Bundles: P Bass instrument model and SIR Classic S instrument model

https://revalver.headrushfx.com/free/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Soundwise said:

Looks like they have also improved performance a bit. It used to be worse than AT5 in terms of CPU power consumption, now it's noticeably better.

I actually find them to be generally exactly the same, going by the readout in Studio One it has them exactly the same percentage number of CPU. After you do the little routing trick in Amplitube 5 it cuts its CPU usage in half, all thanks to Zo for discovering it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Heath Row said:

I actually find them to be generally exactly the same, going by the readout in Studio One it has them exactly the same percentage number of CPU. After you do the little routing trick in Amplitube 5 it cuts its CPU usage in half, all thanks to Zo for discovering it.

I was also checking CPU usage in S1. What's the trick?

1 hour ago, Soundwise said:

I was also checking CPU usage in S1. What's the trick?

Go to the left side of the AT5 screen and, If you're using one amp, click the little arrow that let's you choose two amps, then click one again.  Reverse it if you're using two amps.  Your CPU will drop by 50%.

• Thanks 3

UPD. I think I know what you mean. This seems to plague AT5 when it's copied across multiple channels. When you add instances one by one - no path toggling is needed. That being said, it's worth noting, that up to five instances of AT5 take about 13% on my machine, each. However, with six or more, CPU usage rises significantly, going over 20% per instance on my machine.