APD Deal: Aparillo by Sugar Bytes - 61% Off!

cclarry

1 hour ago, ralfrobert said:

They may release an update to V2 and charge 80 bucks for it. Hasn't it been this way with another product?

Hard pass from me. 

Before googling about Sugar Bytes' release history (and yes, Effectrix2 update seems to have been 79 euros), I thought you meant to post in the Waldorf thread. Kinda same situation there.

Just now, Kirean said:

Before googling about Sugar Bytes' release history (and yes, Effectrix2 update seems to have been 79 euros), I thought you meant to post in the Waldorf thread. Kinda same situation there.

Sugar Bytes` products seem to be good and interesting and all, but with  this pricing policy is a no go for me.  Waldorf never appealed to me. I have the feeling they have missed a bus or two. 

4 hours ago, ralfrobert said:

They may release an update to V2 and charge 80 bucks for it. Hasn't it been this way with another product?

Hard pass from me. 

Generally, the difference ends up being the price of buying the new version at list price.

They might pull this trick, but it's not mandatory to upgrade. You'll still have v1, and who knows - maybe there'll be a discount upgrade some time down the line. Or maybe not - I don't know.