Best Service Leap Year Special: Get a 29 €/$ discount on any order over 200 €/$!

cclarry

Only on February 29th: Enjoy a $29 discount on every order over $200!

Simply enter the promo code FEBRUARY29 during checkout and watch your savings grow.

You can take advantage of this deal multiple times – even on already discounted items from other promotions. But remember, just one code per order. This offer is valid exclusively for this special leap day!

(The Leap Year promo code can't be combined with other promo/bonus codes and won't apply to vouchers or service fees.)

https://www.bestservice.com/en/deals/leap_year_promo_code_5734.html

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 2

• cclarry changed the title to Best Service Leap Year Special: Get a 29 €/$ discount on any order over 200 €/$!

Used this to pickup an EZKeyes expansion 3 pack (at $165 a "deal" anyway, that's $55ea) which I promptly used for the Session Organ
and an EZKeyes midi 6 pack (at $110 a "deal" but I "pine" for the good 'ol days when they were $81 or $83; bolstered my inventory to 16) 
and dropped two for Classic Rock Organ and Gospel Organ.
Lets hope they "drop" B3 midi packs like Raid drops flies!

@Bapu are you "in" for a couple of six packs with the $29 discount?
I'll bet you are...

t

now the question is: "do I double dip with the $29 discount and really bolster the midi six packs ($9.83 in "best coin" available as well)"
inquiring minds want to know...

Edited by DeeringAmps
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Brian Lawler said:

TT changed the MIDI 6-packs to "generic" working with EZB, EZK, OR EZD? 

You are Correct Sir! $119
Somehow I totally missed that...

t

although it looks like you have to "pick six" at time of purchase?

Edited by DeeringAmps

It looks to me like all the six packs at ToonTrack require selecting the titles you want at the time of purchase. The six packs at TT Resellers are generic serial numbers and can be used one at a time as needed; no expiration date. 
 @Bapu and I are “pros” ( no doubt many are) at this game. 
IF someone has purchased “generic” packs directly from ToonTrack please chime in. 

5 hours ago, Fleer said:

Double dip!

Actually I went back for “thirds”!!

$90.60 ish a "six" with the “BestCoin” applied. 

t

Edited by DeeringAmps
  • Like 1