!!!FAST plugins for 9.99 each!!!

Lemar Sain

Psst! FAST plugins for 9.99 each. ..updated

fastpromo999-header-image-2400x1350.png

All five FAST plugins* are available for 9.99** each on a lifetime license until 29th February.

Simply use the below discount code for a one-time purchase at checkout to make your savings. You can use the code multiple times.

Lifetime purchase code:

fastfeb2024-compressor
fastfeb2024-eq
fastfeb2024-limiter
fastfeb2024-reveal
fastfeb2024-verb

* FAST Balancer is not included in this offer.
** US and EU prices exclude tax — local taxes apply.

INFO https://us.focusrite.com/articles/get-fast-for-999?utm_medium=email&_hsmi=292376434&utm_content=292376434&utm_source=hs_email&setCurrencyId=2

BUY https://collective.focusrite.com/products/?utm_medium=email&_hsmi=292376434&utm_content=292376434&utm_source=hs_email

Edited by Lemar Sain
  • Like 8

I bought the whole set a year ago or so and can recommend them. They're super easy to use, so they're especially useful if you're more into playing or singing and not as knowledgeable on the technical aspects of mixing,  as they use AI and plain language to help you EQ and do other tasks. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Hillmy said:

So I have Ozone 9 Standard, Neutron 3 Standard, Nectar 3, RX 7 Standard. Are any of the plugins worth getting on top of what I have already?

I have all of the above too. The reason I enjoy using these is that they're dead simple. Like the EQ and compressor, which do a really good job of simplifying making your own customization to the settings the AI starts with. Izotope is excellent, but the Fast plugins are even easier to use when making tweaks. That's the reason why I like them, especially for the EQ. It's all about the GUIs. I think this video does a good job of explaining it. If you watch this, I think you can easily decide if they're for you or not. From a performance standpoint, they're excellent. They're made by Sonible, a plugin developer that produces very high quality effects plugins, using their AI technology and algorithms.  If you're an advanced user who has a strong grasp of these kinds of tools and can use an EQ and a compressor like a pro, I think you can take a pass on these plugins unless you want to take advantage of the AI analysis.   

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PavlovsCat said:

I have all of the above too. The reason I enjoy using these is that they're dead simple. Like the EQ and reverb, which do a really good job of simplifying making your own customization to the settings the AI starts with. Izotope is excellent, but the Fast plugins are even easier to use when making tweaks. That's the reason why I like them, especially for the EQ. It's all about the GUIs. I think this video does a good job of explaining it. If you watch this, I think you can easily decide if they're for you or not. From a performance standpoint, they're excellent. They're made by Sonible, a plugin developer that produces very high quality effects plugins, using their AI technology and algorithms.  If you're an advanced user who has a strong grasp of these kinds of tools and can use an EQ and a compressor like a pro, I think you can take a pass on these plugins unless you want to take advantage of the AI analysis.   

He makes a very good case! Too bad the coupon doesn't work.

• Sad 2

Aw shucks - same here too. I tried to purchase a single plug and added the purchase code during checkout but the price remained the same. I tried the bundle too and again the same full price. After a few tries, the purchase code was rejected. Maybe someone is trying to tell me to stop buying all these plugins :-) 

They did give me a an automatic 30% discount during checkout since I own some other Focusrite HW and SW. 

3 hours ago, Kreveta Puket said:

TRY THIS 🙂

FAST plugin purchase codes:

FAST Limiter: fastfeb2024-limiter
FAST Equaliser: fastfeb2024-eq
FAST Compressor: fastfeb2024-compressor
FAST Reveal: fastfeb2024-reveal
FAST Verb: fastfeb2024-verb

That works! The only problem is that you would have to buy them all individually. It also looks like tax is applied because the price comes to $11.64. So if you buy all 5 that is $58.2.

• Like 1