Is there something wrong with me 🤷‍♂️

Yes. 😜

But that's coming from someone who only played in live bands for about six months and we still went through FOUR drummers! 😕

One crossed a very busy, large street while drunk after the gig (Miramar Rd. that goes by the Naval Air Base where Top Gun was filmed).  It wasn't the first car that hit him that decapitated him!  (It was the second.  Ironically, we had just played a gig at the Top Gun bar!)

Another went the Bonham way by drowning in his own puke.

A third took his own life after his girlfriend broke up with him a few days before a house backyard kegger party.  To be mean, she put up flyers about the party and stating "Free Beer!" which caused over 1,000 people (per Police estimates) to show up.  We barely got out of there with our gear (well, most of it, some was damaged or stolen).  He went home and took a bottle of sleeping pills and a fifth of vodka.

The fourth was a really cool guy I went to school with who drummed for Mickey Ratt (who later became Ratt) after us.  I only found out he had passed away when it was mentioned before our first High School reunion!

We never did have any spontaneously combust though, so there is that! 😆

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

In my humble opinion, I don't think This Is Spinal Tap is all that good.

6/10 at best.

Am I a heretic?

I've never seen all of it. The bit that I did see, I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be funny or not.