50% off all Tracktion:

cclarry

7 hours ago, mettelus said:

I never even knew NOVUM existed until someone mentioned it a few weeks back. They also mentioned that NOVUM rarely goes on sale. It is $75.18 with GROUP applied... has it ever gone on sale better than that?

It doesn’t go as low as Abyss and Kult yet, as it’s Dawesome’s latest, but he’ll be launching Myth in the new year, so chances are Novum will go lower then. 

• Like 2

I've been developping an appreciation for Tracktion software lately having acquired F.'em for cheap and LOVE for free.  I really like the look of the various Tracktion product UI's.  Clean, colourful and resizable.  I've wondered if Dawesome also does the UI's for the products he's made or if it's the work of someone else.

There's quite a story on the developer side of things which makes me a bit uneasy about the long-term stability of the company.  It's kind of confusing with Tracktion currently belonging to PACE (iLok) of all companies (and PACE belongs to yet another company) and Tracktion itself seemingly an umbrella for several teams if not separate companies.  Recent low prices are great for my wallet, but the products are worth a lot more than I paid for them.

Edited by Paul P
  • Like 2