Yurt Rock Year End Blowout - 60% Off

cclarry

1 hour ago, Niky Serrano said:

The Ultimate Taster Pack

1.46 GB of drum loops, samples, Ableton & Logic Packs, BATTERY & MASCHINE Kits, and even multitrack drums

From $99.00 to $0.99

And with the code NY60, $0.40

https://yurtrock.com/products/the-ultimate-taster-pack

I believe it's the same as the one you can get for free from this page:

https://yurtrock.com/pages/yurt-rock-demo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

$159.60 for their everything bundle. Not bad actually.

Isn't this the same guy that had the Loop Loft years ago? Just doing the same thing?

If so, smart move. Money is likely flowing in with the volume approach.

As I was considering buying eventuallly at $199. If I had the cash now I'd probably bite at $159.

But I'm way overspent this holiday season. Maybe next year.

And does 'everything' really mean everything? That's what I wonder. If so, does waiting till next year get me all the 2024 stuff too in the everything bundle?

1 hour ago, Rational said:

$159.60 for their everything bundle. Not bad actually.

Isn't this the same guy that had the Loop Loft years ago? Just doing the same thing?

If so, smart move. Money is likely flowing in with the volume approach.

As I was considering buying eventuallly at $199. If I had the cash now I'd probably bite at $159.

But I'm way overspent this holiday season. Maybe next year.

And does 'everything' really mean everything? That's what I wonder. If so, does waiting till next year get me all the 2024 stuff too in the everything bundle?

Just checked - and anything released since November - when I bought the bundle - has been added to my account. Only a couple new things, but it's definitely getting added. As for 2024, have no idea. 

One thing I'm disappointed with are the Battery Kits. There aren't even enough velocity layers to make them useable - for me anyway. Quite unfortunate, as they clearly did a lot of recordings for each of these kits (loops, multi-tracks, kits, etc.) so you'd think they'd spend a bit more time making them playable.

I made a purchase from them and received an email with a download link. It says it can be used up to 5 times before it expires. Does anyone know - does it mean I (only) have 5 chances to download my libraries? or can I access them as many times as I like (within reason) from my account once logged in?

17 minutes ago, antler said:

I made a purchase from them and received an email with a download link. It says it can be used up to 5 times before it expires. Does anyone know - does it mean I (only) have 5 chances to download my libraries? or can I access them as many times as I like (within reason) from my account once logged in?

pretty much all companies expect you to download and archive with few atempts to download,,,,then obviously you need to just contact them to make download alive again. nothing to worry.

Thanks yet again Larry, a last deal of the year from you that I purchased.
I had looked at the Loop Loft bundles in the past but they were always more than I was prepared to spend on these sort of samples.
But the Yurt Artist Series Bundle at under $80 was finally in my zone. Probably not quite as interesting as the Loop Loft equivalent, but hard to really quantity that, but the price difference was significant.
A lot of similar artists including Charlie Hunter, who is one of the major attractions for me.

• Like 1