United Plugins End Of Year Sale

cclarry

2 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Melda Productions could take a page or two from United Plugins.  United Plugins has it so their plugins don't all look alike.

Probably before they're made by several different devs.

Edited by MrFigg

11 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Melda Productions could take a page or two from United Plugins.  United Plugins has it so their plugins don't all look alike.

Personally, I like that the Melda Plugins (as awkward as they are) have consistency across their line of plugins.  Once you learn how to  navigate the complexities of one, the others are very similar.  I would hate to have to learn each plugin's underlying design separately.  Of course, there is definitely quite a bit of design variety for devices, instruments, etc. 

Edited by User 905133
fixed some typos
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

Probably before they're made by several different devs.

Once of the main reasons I don't use Melda Productions plugins is how similar they all appear to one an other.  It makes it extremely hard on me to tell which plugin is which.  Yes, I can read, but I would just like to look at the Plugin and just know what it does by appearance!

I've got the free bundle from Melda Productions.  It just sits in my plugin folder unused.  The only thing I might find useful is thier notepad plugin.

At least Waves Audio, despite how much some people hate them, created each plugin with a different visual, except the Renaissance versions which I hate to use for that reason!

8 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Once of the main reasons I don't use Melda Productions plugins is how similar they all appear to one an other.  It makes it extremely hard on me to tell which plugin is which.  Yes, I can read, but I would just like to look at the Plugin and just know what it does by appearance!

I've got the free bundle from Melda Productions.  It just sits in my plugin folder unused.  The only thing I might find useful is thier notepad plugin.

At least Waves Audio, despite how much some people hate them, created each plugin with a different visual, except the Renaissance versions which I hate to use for that reason!

As I've said before you need to actually buy the more expensive melda plugins to get the "normal" UI which does look a bit different for each plugin.  While I own many United Plugins, they don't seem to offer what Melda does over all.  Many are less than CPU optimized and offer less in function than Melda even though they are likely developed on a smilar/same platform.  

Edited by Brian Walton

1 minute ago, El Diablo said:

I have about 25 of them laid out in Kushview Element so I can learn them and customize / design my presets.  They look different, especially the ones with devices.  This strategy works for me; not sure it will help you to get to know them on a deeper level, but maybe.

If you have the free bundle without the paid license, the different plugins might look more similar to each other. Not sure.

7 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

As I've said before you need to actually buy the more expensive melda plugins to get the "normal" UI which does look a bit different for each plugin.  While I own many United Plugins, they don't seem to offer what Melda does over all.  Many are less than CPU optimized and offer less in function than Melda even though they are likely developed on a smilar/same platform.  

Can you provide screen shots?