Yurt Rock Xmas Sale - 50% Off Everything

cclarry

I don't use loops and I used to be a drummer, so I especially want to play drums on my recordings. But I've had ads for Yurt Rock loops in my Facebook feed so many times and saw that they mentioned one of my all-time favorite drummers since my youth who was very influential on my playing, Mike Clark, that I ended up checking them out. His loops sound soooo good, I just enjoy listening to them by themselves. The Clyde Stubblefield loops are also very cool. Clyde was a legend. Most famously, Cylde was James Brown's drummer and is most known for his playing on Brown's track,  "Funky Drummer."  If I were to start buying drum loop libraries, this dev would be at the top of my list, just for those two legendary drummers alone. 

https://yurtrock.com/products/mike-clark-vol-1

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 2

I am also a professional drummer, I learned a lot from my artistic godfather Ringo🌟all his wisdom and turned to the software (SD3) and real-time recordings on my Pearl in my studio, for this reason I do not need to buy rhythm samples since they can never look better than live recording, this more than logical that the one who does not know how to grab a pair of chopsticks and execute a good rhythm has to depend on buying such samples from the favorite author

• Like 1