Orchestral Tools Sine updated to 1.2.1

cclarry

Update SINEplayer for free

Time to update your SINEplayer: Version 1.2.1 is now available, offering optimized legato behaviour when keyswitching between different legato articulations. Read the full changelog for details.

To update: Click the button below, download, and install. The new SINE version will replace your old one.

https://www.orchestraltools.com/store/get-sine

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, JoeGBradford said:

Thanks - shame that the Sine Free Instruments seem to have dried up

Same for Spitfire. Hopefully, it's just related to the holiday schedule and they'll be back next year.  

The good news is that around the third week of December, Orchestra Tools typically sends their customers a $25 USD or so certificate to use towards any of their libraries -- with no minimum spend. You can find individual libraries within their larger bundles that you can pick up for that price or less.  I assume that if they send it, it will go out to people who've never purchased from them before who've only downloaded their freebies as well as past customers. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

Yes I'm eagerly looking forward to this year's gift. Got a few nice individual instruments with the voucher over last few years

Re Spitfire - I think LABS dried up when Christian Henson left. He now has his own Crow Hill company and they have issued two free instruments so far. Piano and strings

• Like 3

2 hours ago, JoeGBradford said:

Yes I'm eagerly looking forward to this year's gift. Got a few nice individual instruments with the voucher over last few years

Re Spitfire - I think LABS dried up when Christian Henson left. He now has his own Crow Hill company and they have issued two free instruments so far. Piano and strings

Maybe high time to get those last LABS. 

• Like 2