image.png.d45a02e667c8d82c3a4b37ae2f34a70e.png

System requirements:

Windows:

- Windows 10 or Windows 11
- A modern 64bit sequencer/host supporting VST3

Mac:

- MacOS 10.15 or higher, Ventura supported
- An AU or VST3 sequencer/host
- Intel or M1/M2 CPU (the synth is native M1 silicon / Intel universal)

Pre-purchse questions:

No CR and no dongle  

No limitation of activations  

Can be used in multiple computers  

Can be installed in parallel to OP-X PRO-II  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Vst0nE said:

so i bought OP-X PRO V2 for 89e and upgrade price is 35e+vat

considering full price is 99e now seem like nice rip off to loyal customers

for 300 more sounds and different design not really worth it i think

What I'm learning with some of the upgrades that have been floated recently is that I can know whether it's worth it or not based on how much joy something brings me.

D16 Lush 1, and Nepheton 1 brought me precious little joy, and definitely less than I anticipated when first buying them, but GForce synths all bring me a great deal of joy, as has Sonic Projects OP-X PRO II.

I only bought version 2 in March but it's a pretty amazing soft synth and the amount of fun I've had with it is way more than I expected.

The sound is stunning, and I'm a preset surfer, so the number of great presets included blew me away compared to the paltry number of presets many synths come with.

OPX PRO might only do one thing one compared to a super synth, but by golly does it do that thing well. 

For me at least, letting version 2 languish without upgrading would be like having a Lamborghini and not wanting to pay to have it serviced. 

My only regret is not buying version 2 sooner. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

New skins available.

Due to popular request we now provide a re-skinning package which lets you change the interface color of OP-X PRO-3

Included are these options:
- "Blue" - the original OP-X blue, as requested by many of you
- "Dark" - a dark blue-grey, for people who don't like bright interfaces

You can download the suitable re-skinning package (separate for windows, mac AU and mac VST3) at the top of the demo version site of OP-X PRO-3 and in the OP-X PRO-3 login area if you own a license.

The windows and mac AU packages provided on the demo version site apply to both demo version and licensed full version. The mac VST3 re-skinning package however is split up in a package for the demo version (publicly available) and a separate package for the licensed full version (only available in the OP-X PRO-3 login area).

Please read the included "readme" in the packages.

In a later update of OP-X PRO-3 we may include the new skin color options directly in the GUI switcher. For now you have to apply the skins after installation of the plugin if wanted. To return to the original color simply install the synth again.

We hope to serve you with this!
The OP-X blue one looks pretty good as we believe!

To learn more about the synth study the wallpaper of the product site, check the tutorial part of the release video (one hour of tutorial!) - and we also highly recommend to at least have a look at the "OP-X PRO-3 start basics guide.pdf" which is included in the "Manuals" folder of the installer packages. This document explains everything basic on just 20 pages.

You also may check the new sound reloads already released! You can find them by clicking on the "New Sounds" button at the top left of the OP-X PRO-3 product site. If we create interesting sounds worth for sharing we'll always provide them here for free download.

We'll keep the no-brainer €35 crossgrade opportunity for a good while for sure - but nevertheless be aware that it may not last forever!

I Do think the new skins is worst ... one thing that made never use it in the past was the interface and lack of resize , it has been then updated with several skins but with resize options implementation made kinda messy ...

I started re using it once i had a serious controller to have fun with it ( korg minilogue xd module) but then even so , too many parameters and gui never inviting even when you master its structure .

My point and my concern , is that i love the sound , the maker and i do think this is one of the best plugin around , presets are top quality ... but totally unphased with the reality of the market , niche product for conoisseurs!!

Goal ? Choice ? Personnaly i would love to see anybody with it , a more inviting interface , with adavnced OPTIONS , would make it good for conoiseurs AND people that want an easy and fun interaction ....

Simplicity , isnt a lake of power , but the definition of « justesse!! » , tha a bility to make what has to be , with the optimal amount of component ....

just my 2 synths ;)