4 New Kuassa Efektor Modulation Plugins for $25

mibby

https://www.kuassa.com/four-new-modulation-guitar-effect-emulations-at-intro-price/

Special Offer for Amplifikation 360 Bundle owners

For those who own or purchase the Amplifikation 360 Bundle, these four new Efektors are automatically available for free during the Kuassa Holiday Sale. *

* Woo hoo! Amplifikation 360 Bundle was one of my BF purchases!  Kuassa is just getting better and better!  😎

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, pseudopop said:

What's the lowest price Amplifikation 360 has been? I have never seen a reasonable price for it.

$199 as far as I can see. If you have already got some plugins,  it's worth checking the upgrade offer in your account when a sale is on. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ralfrobert said:

$199 as far as I can see. If you have already got some plugins,  it's worth checking the upgrade offer in your account when a sale is on. 

Thanks. My price is about $185. I can see that that last month it was 33% off but did it apply to the upgrade price, too?

1 hour ago, pseudopop said:

Thanks. My price is about $185. I can see that that last month it was 33% off but did it apply to the upgrade price, too?

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.  I also would pick up a Kuassa plugin on sale to lower my "complete your bundle" price. Sometimes it worked, sometimes now...   I finally pulled the trigger when the bundle was on sale and glad I did.  I especially like that you can use these separate from the A360 ecosystem.

Edited by mibby