TC Electronic - up to 80% off

Frank

Tip here, if you want multiple plugins, go to the product detail page, and below the Product Features part you could see an *** Bundle button, which gives even more discount. For example, the STEREO LOUDNESS BUNDLE is only $39 instead of $48 for the LC2 and LM2 plugins.

On 11/23/2023 at 9:32 PM, TheSteven said:

If you own one the following and want both - don't bother with the upgrade options as the upgrade prices are not BF discounted.
Just buy the other plugin at the BF discount.

image.thumb.png.c465d17c20a977072e681e3273bc8614.png

Thanks for the tips. Speaking of BF upgrade prices, I don't see them this year either sadly. Oz from last year's TC sales thread here said he was able to get the whole bundle for $388! Man... I wished I'd had known then.

Thinking about spending $599 today on it.

But before I do. Do you or anyone else know if TC puts the upgrade prices on sale anytime else throughout the year? Or the entire bundle for less than $599?

I already own the LM6 bundle. So am trying to maximize my savings in getting everything.

Thank you if you know or have any advice.

PS. My first post here! :) I've been on KVR since around 2000. Good to finally post here. Been meaning to for years. KVR has kept me spending enough so haven't ventured around.

Edited by Rational

21 minutes ago, Rational said:

Thanks for the tips. Speaking of BF upgrade prices, I don't see them this year either sadly. Oz from last year's TC sales thread here said he was able to get the whole bundle for $388! Man... I wished I'd had known then.

Thinking about spending $599 today on it.

But before I do. Do you or anyone else know if TC puts the upgrade prices on sale anytime else throughout the year? Or the entire bundle for less than $599?

I already own the LM6 bundle. So am trying to maximize my savings in getting everything.

Thank you if you know or have any advice.

PS. My first post here! :) I've been on KVR since around 2000. Good to finally post here. Been meaning to for years. KVR has kept me spending enough so haven't ventured around.

Don't know (apparently I had opted out of receiving their emails) but I would reach out to sales dept and layout the details (I was waiting for an upgrade bundle sale this year and didn't see one - last year it was XX, and that you have the LM6 bundle) and see if they'll cut you a deal.  Worst case it that they'll say no (and then put a voodoo curse on you).

Edited by TheSteven

These upgrade prices are on sale (half price going from memory). I have the Icon Series Legacy Native Bundle but I don't have the System 6000 Native Bundle yet, which is $349.

Cheapest option for someone who doesn't own anything yet and wants to get the total collection is to jump straight in at the price of $599 for "TC Studio Elite Collection". 

If I bought the "TC Studio Elite Collection, upgrade from Icon Series Legacy Native Bundle" at $499 I'd have spent $628.

If I bought the "SYSTEM 6000 NATIVE BUNDLE" at $349 and then the "TC Studio Elite Collection, upgrade from Icon Series Legacy Native Bundle and System 6000 Native Bundle" upgrade for $199 I'd have spent $677. 

If someone bought the "SYSTEM 6000 NATIVE BUNDLE" first at $349 then the "TC Studio Elite Collection, upgrade from System 6000 Native Bundle" at $399 they'd have spent $748 to get the total collection. 

The partial upgrades approach of stacking things is useful if you want to break the investment down over subsequent years, which is what I had planned to do originally, except now that I'm staring down the next step at $349 or $499 I'm not so keen to pay that much this year with interest rates what they are. 

Edited by Craig N
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thanks guys. I finally bought it last night. Was hemming and hawing over dropping $600 on it for hours last night but finally gave in.

It's a top quality package so worth it in my opinion. It's also just been updated for M1 capability. So good to see them keeping it up to date.

The only thing it doesn't come with is the "MULTI CHANNEL LOUDNESS BUNDLE" which is an additional $129.

I've got 4 sets of NS-10s I have been planning for years to use as a 7.1 surround setup. Might get around to that 'next year' perhaps.

So might wait on this final package until next BF.

Also, Dom Sigalas has a nice review of it on his channel. And if you search YT for this video "Adding Vocal Reverb with TC 8210 Classic Reverb", he nails the reverb on this song with the 8210. Wow. Check out 3:15 and after into that video.

Edited by Rational
  • Like 3