Sonarworks 🔥 Black Friday Starts Now 🛒 Up To 60% OFF!

cclarry

+1 - no monitoring add on. 

I use AKG702 headphones and a while ago found this flat EQ correction curve I think it works really well, even using included Studio One's Pro EQ plugin, then inserting it  on the listen bus. 

That said, I would like the full Sonarworks to measure my speakers' response etc, so I downloaded the 21 day free trial ahead of the anticipated sale. It hasn't gone smoothly - the current version causes a CPU overload in my Studio One project as soon as I insert it, so their tech suggested I use the previous version - that advice in itself inspired no confidence in me, but I tried it - same result. 

It's a shame - hopefully it can get sorted out. 

• Like 1

I've been using Sonarworks Systemwide with Studio One for 3-4 years with absolutely no problems (other than a few Sonarworks bugs that get fixed pretty quickly). I ALWAYS have it on as a Windows audio device so everything goes thru it - internet streams, movies, DAW, etc. That way I don't have to worry about turning it on/off while mixing/bouncing. Studio One doesn't even know it exists. 

I know none of this helps you other than it IS possible to get a stable system with them working  together.

• Like 1