Wave Alchemy Black Friday Deals + New Free Sample Pack!

cclarry

Save big. Our Black Friday deals are now live!

Get an unmissable 65% off our brand-new Reverb Bundle and award-winning Revolution and Bassynth instruments.

Enjoy a FREE, time-limited drum sample pack with any Instrument or Effects plugin purchase, and get our ground-breaking Synth Drums sample pack for just £2 for a limited time.

Save 35% off everything else, sitewide.

https://www.wavealchemy.co.uk/black-friday-2023/

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, psionx said:

I had £5 in my account. I got it when I first registered with them. So I got Synth Drums for free practically. So check if you have the £5  gift in your account. 

I've bought a couple of things through them, so I've already used up anything like that. Not sure if registering a new account would work through.

Thanks for the suggestion 🙂

I had some credits in my account and went for the Synth Drums. I got the confirmation mail that they are processing but a couple of hours later still nothing to download or the order in my account. I will wait and contact them later this weekend if nothing happens. I've had some contact with them before for another thing and they were very kind and responsive.

• Like 2

On 11/18/2023 at 3:00 PM, Nick Blanc said:

I had some credits in my account and went for the Synth Drums. I got the confirmation mail that they are processing but a couple of hours later still nothing to download or the order in my account. I will wait and contact them later this weekend if nothing happens. I've had some contact with them before for another thing and they were very kind and responsive.

Here the same.  22 hours after my Synth Drums order (with wave wallet credits) there is whether an order nor a download link in my account. Just contacted Wave Alchemy and asked for support...

Edit: They delivered in the meantime. - All fine now.

Edited by stony

On 11/18/2023 at 11:55 PM, stony said:

Here the same.  22 hours after my Synth Drums order (with wave wallet credits) there is whether an order nor a download link in my account. Just contacted Wave Alchemy and asked for support...

Edit: They delivered in the meantime. - All fine now.

Yep, got the message yesterday, all is well.