[Plugin Boutique] BFD Black Friday Sale - Up to 72% off (Maybe on official site & elsewhere too)

Kirean

• Kirean changed the title to [Plugin Boutique] BFD Black Friday Sale - Up to 72% off (Maybe on official site & elsewhere too)
3 hours ago, Bapu said:

Ahhhh, I see Dark Farm is on sale. Snagged it.

Installing now.

This is BY FAR the best one, especially the cymbals and ESPECIALLY the hihats. I use one of the 2 hihats in literally all of my custom kits and have actually deleted all the other ones.

Make sure you turn the bleed send on the hihat down to around 50% or a little less, because the foot pedal bleed samples are for some reason extremely noisy.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Bapu said:

I did, I did.

Ok -  problem resolved.

When you make your order from the BFDdrums site, make sure you use your InMusic email address, because the serial numbers aren't sent via email anymore, but deposited directly into your InMusic account associated with that email.  I did not know this and used my email associated with my PayPal account to make the order.

Just out of curiosity @Bapu when you got your order on PB did you receive a serial via email?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 53mph said:

When you make your order from the BFDdrums site, make sure you use your InMusic email address, because the serial numbers aren't sent via email anymore, but deposited directly into your InMusic account associated with that email.  I did not know this and used my email associated with my PayPal account to make the order.

This is good to know.

I had a similar experience when I purchased Mixcraft after SONAR stopped development. Because I paid via Paypal, the Mixcraft credentials were tied to my Paypal email address, which I later had to have changed. (I have since changed my Paypal email address to my DAW-related email address.)

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, fret_man said:

Thanks for the heads up re: Dark Farm. Just bought it. Download is  S-O   S-L-O-W.   90GB in est 7 hrs.

On 11/14/2023 at 11:38 PM, Bapu said:

Ahhhh, I see Dark Farm is on sale. Snagged it.

Installing now.

Mine took FOR-EVAH!!!!