Refunded : GForce M-Tron Pro IV 12.99€

ralfrobert

Site broke :(

Edit: Got the order in.

Worked for me but I haven't received a serial number and can't find it on my account. Have you got yours yet?

It usually takes a while for D-Fused to provide serials

Edited by Kirean
  • Like 1

Took about a 100 tries to get the order in but after persevering I managed. Now, call me negative, but I'm not hopeful we'll get a serial. That said, it's got to be a mistake...even if it say "HOT" and "93% OFF" at the top of the page. Who knows, maybe he got a few ultra cheap licenses. Now it's just  Email refresh Email refresh etc.

1 minute ago, MrFigg said:

Says this on their website.

"You will receive the serial number for activation of the purchased product electronically within few minutes (or at least within 48h according to the manufacturer), NO PHYSICAL PRODUCTS ARE SHIPPED."

I've gotten the impression that they fulfill most of the codes for orders manually. Doubt they're at the office yet.

7 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

Says this on their website.

"You will receive the serial number for activation of the purchased product electronically within few minutes (or at least within 48h according to the manufacturer), NO PHYSICAL PRODUCTS ARE SHIPPED."

Thanks. Was trying to look around but the server kept crashing.

I feel like they're not going to honour this because it would probably literally ruin them or at least hurt them a LOT. It's a tiny shop after all still trying to establish itself against JRR and AudioDeluxe and likely not doing all that well anyway.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jngnz said:

I feel like they're not going to honour this because it would probably literally ruin them or at least hurt them a LOT. It's a tiny shop after all still trying to establish itself against JRR and AudioDeluxe and likely not doing all that well anyway.

The refund fees might sting a bit too (depending on their payment service provider of course.)

1 minute ago, jngnz said:

I imagine 2 to 5% of $12 is a lot less than paying GForce like $80 extra for every purchased licence. 😉

$80 per customer is a cheap price to pay in order to give everyone a heartwarming dose of holiday spirit.

On that note, I can't believe the deal is still up. I'd think the amount of notifications  generated by the store would have kinda flashed some red lights by now.

Of course, if one is on the floor in a fetal position, it's kinda hard to reach for the mouse and keyboard to shut it all down.

• Like 1

I'm not going to be so bothered about this if I don't get a license as long as they're nice about it. The ADSR thing on the other hand just got my back up. If he'd explained what happened and asked for understanding I'd have accepted it but he more or less stood and said "you WILL do as I say and you don't have a choice".

When Audio Deluxe got it wrong with the TAL stuff they were at least nice about it and very apologetic.

Obviously I'll help out folk who have made a mistake...as long as they're not dicks about it.

(Hope we get  a license and he doesn't want them back though hahaha)

• Like 2

• ralfrobert changed the title to Refunded : GForce M-Tron Pro IV 12.99€