Soniccouture - Black Friday Sale 50% off

Kirean

11 minutes ago, jngnz said:

Only when the initial discount is like 30% or 35% I think. They do that quite a lot. I don’t recall anything higher than 50% total.

BF 2016, got Conservatoire Collection at 60% off with a -20% mail coupon on top.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blackcapricorn said:

Sun Drums 49$ to moonkits owner is affordable. 

This low price is first time?

I don't think I've seen that crossgrade so low before. I'm trying to decide whether to go in the other direction (moonkits to sun). I like the sound, but I've just bought SD3 and a pair of expansions...so do I need this? 

2 hours ago, Craig Fowler said:

so do I need this? 

Absolutely not. I got that crossgrade in a $45 glitch a year ago and there wasn't a single time I picked it over BFD. There's just no reason to unless you're specifically looking for a more unrealistic / drum sampler-ish sound. I have actually uninstalled it a couple of weeks ago to make room for more BFD extensions. ;)

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

6 minutes ago, jngnz said:

Absolutely not. I got that crossgrade in a $45 glitch a year ago and there wasn't a single time I picked it over BFD. There's just no reason to unless you're specifically looking for a more unrealistic / drum sampler-ish sound. I have actually uninstalled it a couple of weeks ago to make room for more BFD extensions. ;)

Thank you for talking me down!

I listened to the audio demos earlier and struggled to imagine a time I'd want to use it instead of the EZDrummer/Superior Drummer sounds. I got Moonkits because I wanted brushes, but really missed the large midi library and user friendliness.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jngnz said:

This is an interesting take on this. I usually hear moon kits is the most realistic drum library on the market for the genre its meant for. 

6 hours ago, jngnz said:

My favorite YouTuber, and friend, and only influencer I know who did honest "reviews" of sample libraries just passed. I'm still heartbroken. You have your own style, but you're easily the most honest reviewer of sample libraries I've seen. You don't care if it goes against the grain and that's awesome. We don't always have the same opinion on libraries, but I always know that you're giving your honest opinions and that's significant. Please, don't ever stop.  Forums need more people like you who aren't afraid to share their honest opinions. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1