IK TS4 Max and MAXgrade

cclarry

I have learned my lesson with IK and I have been patiently waiting for this instead of falling for the individual discounts.

It appears that I'm eligible for the maxgrade (I see the maxgrade price on IK's site), but I'm not sure why. Is T-RackS 5 Total Studio MAX 2 the same as T-RackS 5 MAX? All my other MAX products are even older.

Edited by pseudopop

5 minutes ago, pseudopop said:

I have learned my lesson with IK and I have been patiently waiting for this instead of falling for the individual discounts.

It appears that I'm eligible for the maxgrade (I see the maxgrade price on IK's site), but I'm not sure why. Is T-RackS 5 Total Studio MAX 2 the same as T-RackS 5 MAX? All my other MAX products are even older.

The Maxgrade is from ANY "Max" product so if you own anything that is "Max" you qualify

53 minutes ago, cclarry said:

The Maxgrade is from ANY "Max" product so if you own anything that is "Max" you qualify

Are you sure? On their website they specifically say: "for registered owners of Total Studio 3 (or 3.5) MAX, AmpliTube 5 MAX, T-RackS 5 MAX, SampleTank 4 MAX, TONEX MAX, Syntronik 2 MAX and MODO MAX".

Then again, the last time I wanted to buy the Maxgrade I wasn't eligible, so perhaps they have changed something.

I find it frustrating that I don't get a bigger discount as an owner of Total Studio 3.5 MAX. People who only spent 40$ on the cheapest Max product get the same price for the Maxgrade, yet I get so much less in addition to what I already have. I'll wait for Total Studio 8 MAX. Then I can get the upgrade for the same price as someone who already bought 4 Maxgrades for 168$ each.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

I find it frustrating that I don't get a bigger discount as an owner of Total Studio 3.5 MAX. People who only spent 40$ on the cheapest Max product get the same price for the Maxgrade, yet I get so much less in addition to what I already have. I'll wait for Total Studio 8 MAX. Then I can get the upgrade for the same price as someone who already bought 4 Maxgrades for 168$ each.

Welcome to IK Land!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Welcome to IK Land!

Haha, yeah. I've already turned my back on them once, when I realized that I had to pay to re-download the sounds that I already owned.

I totally loved them again when I bought Total Studio 3.5 MAX because I got so much value for my money. I still like them and I don't really need the upgrade that much. Still, would have been nice to get a better price. The good thing about this is that I save money. Too many temptations everywhere already.

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

Diminishing returns, just like Arturia's V Collection or NI's Komplete. I have participated in two group buys and the only new thing I would get is TONEX, I think. I have AmpliTube 4 MAX, MODO DRUM 1, MODO BASS 1 (so these would be just version updates) and I believe all the Syntronik libraries. I'm not sure if SampleTank 4 MAX gives me much either.

Still, I'm pretty sure this "upgrade from any MAX for the same price as you would from previous version of TS MAX" is a new thing.

Edited by pseudopop
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, pseudopop said:

Still, I'm pretty sure this "upgrade from any MAX for the same price as you would from previous version of TS MAX" is a new thing.

I no longer have to worry about the high renewal fee if I don't renew Total MAX.
That is a very good thing, we feel.

• Like 2

The math doesn't work...but it's to our advantage so...LOL

Total Studio 4 MAX (new purchase or upgrade) $/€799.99, $/€499.99 $/€349.99

Total Studio 4 MAX (MAXgrade $50 off with 1 MAX in account) $/€299.99 $/€249.99

Total Studio 4 MAX (MAXgrade $100 off with 2+ MAX in account) $/€299.99 $/€199.99

List of qualifying titles for MAXgrade pricing

AmpliTube MAX

AmpliTube 4 MAX

AmpliTube 5 MAX

AmpliTube 5 MAX v2

MODO MAX

SampleTank MAX

SampleTank 3 MAX

SampleTank 4 MAX

SampleTank 4 MAX v2

Syntronik 2 MAX

Syntronik 2 MAX V2

T-RackS MAX

T-RackS 5 MAX

TONEX MAX

Total Studio MAX 2

Total Studio MAX 3

Total Studio MAX 3.5

Total VI MAX

*JamPoints are accepted for this promo, but cannot be combined with the coupon.

• Like 1