Expired ... D16 Repeater, Godfazer, Spacerek bundle $50

ralfrobert

• ralfrobert changed the title to Expired ... D16 Repeater, Godfazer, Spacerek bundle $50
3 hours ago, Craig N said:

Didn't expect this to expire before black friday given it's called a black friday bundle haha damnit. That was a great price compared to their usual discounts. 

D16 discounts half the time you don't even need to click the link to know what they will be they're so predictable.. I was a bit surprised by this one and even for Repeater alone it made sense, so I grabbed the bundle.

Haven't registered Godfazer, or Spacerek yet, I'm planning on giving them a bit of a demo in case I decide to sell/swap either of them instead, as they weren't on my radar initially and I haven't used them before.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MusicMan said:

D16 discounts half the time you don't even need to click the link to know what they will be they're so predictable.. I was a bit surprised by this one and even for Repeater alone it made sense, so I grabbed the bundle.

Haven't registered Godfazer, or Spacerek yet, I'm planning on giving them a bit of a demo in case I decide to sell/swap either of them instead, as they weren't on my radar initially and I haven't used them before.

License transfer is very easy with D16. 

• Like 1